Monday, October 30, 2023

Sound Blog Post

 The Sound Project was a very tedious and time-consuming project; one that both my teammates and I knew was going to take careful planning. We started by coming up with "scenarios" that would allow us to have many options to foley and include a variety of sounds that we could compile later. We decided to go with baking, and the idea was that in the end, the kitchen would light on fire and everything would go wrong. We then wrote down a huge list of all the sounds we would incorporate into the project.  As usual, my teammates and I split the work into three parts.

My teammate Brianna, was in charge of writing down all the plans and finding all the sounds that she would later send to me. My other teammate Mariano, was in charge of the foley sounds and helped come up with various ideas for other sounds. I myself, was in charge of editing since I already had a little experience with putting sounds together and editing with a timeline. Here are some pictures of the editing process:


(In this picture, you can see all the sounds put together in the project)

 


(In this picture, you can see the leveling I implemented to every sound to give it a sort of realistic essence)

We all decided to create a group chat, where we would ask each other questions about different things and opinionate over what must be added in the final draft. The whole process took several days to finish and we made sure to listen to the audio multiple times to check for errors or elements of sound we forgot to add. Overall, we all believe we approached this assignment in a good way, and we all worked really hard as a team and put in lots of time and effort.

Link to Sound Project file:  

                                                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR 1 AND 2 POST

  CCR 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlzhBwYmGSg CCR 2:                                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaW...