Sunday, February 18, 2024

My Portfolio Project Schedule

 The most important part to consider in a long-term project is how time will be managed and when I will fit filming into my schedule. I'm a busy guy so I need to make time for it. 

I will mostly try to film on weekends and Friday nights. During the week I have soccer practice so I would have to do it on those days I am free. My classes are also pretty tough, so I would have to get my homework done as I get it assigned so that I have time to work hard on the portfolio. Instead of doing as much as I can in a few days, I will split the work up by week so that I can dedicate as much time as I can. 

I also am planning on renting or borrowing a professional camera in order to make my film opening as cinematic as possible. I have been researching places in my area where I could possibly rent one from, for example, lensrentals.com or rentals.movingpicture.com. As an alternative to renting equipment, I have friends who could let me borrow their cameras. 



I am also considering buying a tripod or attempting to borrow from CBTV since I was in the class last year and I know the teacher. The tripod would make it easier to get still shots instead of it just being all hand held shots.

Coming up, I will be brainstorming places where I could film to capture that perfect shot. I will be creating a storyboard to help me visually see my idea and not forget any details. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR 1 AND 2 POST

  CCR 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlzhBwYmGSg CCR 2:                                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaW...