Sunday, February 25, 2024

Script development research

Well blog, I know absolutely nothing about writing a script, or a least a good one. So it's time to research and find out how to do so. Although, I have yet to establish the character names for my film. Right now there are only 3 characters that are going to be in the film opening: My mom, dad, and I. I don't even know what I'm gonna call my main character. Whatever, I'm going to write the script and try to come up with the character names later.

 So right now I'm looking at this website called boords.com. I've been reading over it, and I like that they included a sample script and the exact formats for the script.


Now I have an idea of how to format my script. I searched for a free online script-writing tool on Google and I found one called youmescript.com I'm going to use it so my script can look as it does in the picture above. I decided to name the main character Felipe. His parents' names are going to be Eduardo and Marcela. 

I'm about 30 minutes into writing the script and I absolutely love this website. The script looks very professional and the website is very helpful in formatting everything. It even saves to my Google Drive which ensures that I won't lose my work :))




As you guys can see in the video above, I'm referencing a script from Creed I to get an idea of how to format and write my scenes while also looking at some examples from blog posts on Canvas of how previous students wrote their scripts.

The script took me forever to write but I finally finished it! LINK






 







No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR 1 AND 2 POST

  CCR 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlzhBwYmGSg CCR 2:                                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaW...