Friday, March 29, 2024

CCR #1 EDITING PART 1

 Hey Blog! Today it's time to edit and there's no time to waste so let's cut to the chase! (that rhymed)

Typically on Zoom meetings I've seen on YouTube or Instagram Reels, there are lots of cuts focused directly on the speaker's face so that it doesn't become plain and boring. That's exactly what I'm doing right now. I tried keyframing and zooming into the speaker's face but it kept looking really bad or not working so I thought to copy and paste 3 identical videos and have one video being the whole Zoom meeting, one video focused on my face, and another on Selene's here what that looks like:


Right now I'm about 20 minutes into editing and I'll add more stuff a little bit later.

Ok, guys update it's been about an hour and a half and I've only been able to edit for about 1 minute and 30 seconds. Tomorrow I will for sure finish editing and post a part 2 blog going more in depth about the editing process. I'll see you guys tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR 1 AND 2 POST

  CCR 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlzhBwYmGSg CCR 2:                                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaW...