Monday, April 1, 2024

CCR #1 EDITING PART 2

 Hey Blog! So for some reason, this blog post was supposed to be uploaded last week but it never published. I finished editing the first CCR Saturday night and I wanted to share with you guys the editing process a little more in detail!

So like I said in the last blog post, I copied 3 versions of the same video and layered them so that both Selene and I would be shown when we spoke. Now, inserting the other videos was also not very difficult. For the movie-opening clips shown, I went back to my movie-opening file and cut out the parts I needed on Microsoft ClipChamp. After I just downloaded those clips and inserted them on my timeline.

 
To get the Pele sports movie clip, I went on YouTube and searched up a scene in the movie that I thought represented the "zero-to-hero" narrative well. Then, I downloaded the scene as an mp4 using the same converter I showed you guys a couple posts ago. Click this link to access it in case you missed that blog post! Also here is the exact video clip I used: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxDSv5g6ulk

Besides those details, I didn't do much else in the editing process besides fixing the audio of the recordings here and there. For example, I had to cut some clips of me speaking because I stuttered a couple times and it came off a bit unprofessional. What I did to make sure the audio still matched what my mouth was saying was that every time I trimmed a clip, I would trim the audio of that clip to match the length.












No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR 1 AND 2 POST

  CCR 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlzhBwYmGSg CCR 2:                                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaW...