Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Creative Critical Reflection Lesson

Hey blog! Today in class, Ms. Stocklosa introduced the creative critical reflection (CCR). She went over what it’s about, how to answer the 4 questions we’re given to answer in the CCR, and we went over some examples from previous students. I love when we do this because we kind of get some ideas of what we can do and we discuss what the students did good and what they did not so we can have them in mind for when we do our CCR’s. What sucks is that this year we have to do 2 CCR’s. We’re given a time limit of max 10 minutes in total for both CCR’s so I’m planning for each of them to be around 4.
My idea right now is for one to be kind of a voice over presentation or podcast for one of the CCR’s. For the other one I might do like sort of a class presentation and then I’ll ask them to ask me questions and I’ll answer them. That’s my idea for right now but I’m going to see later on what I’m gonna do for sure. This CCR thing thought kind of forces me to hurry up with the production and editing of my movie opening because if not I won’t finish my project on time. Hopefully everything turns out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR 1 AND 2 POST

  CCR 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlzhBwYmGSg CCR 2:                                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaW...