Tuesday, April 2, 2024

CCR #2 EDITING

Hey Blog! We don't have a lot of time today so let's cut right to the chase and let me walk you guys through the editing process right now. So I spent way more time than I thought it was going to take, looking over all the videos I recorded yesterday and choosing the best ones to incorporate into the project. That alone took about half an hour. After, I put them all into the timeline and cut out the parts where I'm not speaking so the video doesn't feel long and boring. Let me show you guys what that looks like:


After I edited all the parts where I spoke, I layered the screenshot of the questions over the video which turned out pretty nice!


I made sure to include some of the pictures from my previous blog posts to really show what exactly I was talking about. Lastly, I added this royalty-free song that I found on YouTube to really give the video that little extra touch!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR 1 AND 2 POST

  CCR 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlzhBwYmGSg CCR 2:                                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaW...