Monday, April 1, 2024

CCR #2 DONE FILMING!

Ok, guys I just finished filming the second CCR and all that's left to do is edit it, and we're done. So I decided to do a Q&A video and obviously include pictures and stuff like that to not make it boring. I called a couple of my friends to make comments on one of my YouTube videos asking the last 2 CCR questions so that I could take a screenshot of them to use when I edit the CCR tomorrow.




I then recorded myself answering the questions on the camera app on my computer while placing the script close to the camera using my notes app just like I did with the first CCR.
Recording took more tries than I can count because there were moments where I looked away from the camera too much so it came off like I was reading a script. Also, I realized I was recording inefficiently, every time I messed up I would delete the video and restart but this made the process take forever. I realized I should record one video for each question and just edit out all the mistakes in each video tomorrow.

So yeah guys this idea was definitely improvised. Originally I wanted to film a video where I was walking through the streets of Italy and my sister would pretend like I was someone famous and ask me both questions and I would answer them as I walked. However, in many of the places we were, my parents didn't let us have our phones out since there were lots of pickpocketers. I still think this CCR can turn out good and not boring if I add some catchy background music and edit lots of pictures and videos into it. I will see you guys tomorrow for what will be one of the last posts in this blog (the editing)










No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR 1 AND 2 POST

  CCR 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlzhBwYmGSg CCR 2:                                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaW...