Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Beginning of Production

 Hey blog! So far we have pretty much planned out everything for the production process of our movie opening. We've storyboarded, we have researched movie openings, we developed our story, made a shot list. I think we're pretty much ready to go. Now, for these past couple weeks I have been trying to get my hands on a professional filming camera. Ms. Stoklosa recommended I check out this place called BECON which is in Davie, Florida near Nova Southeastern University. The problem is, I don't know if I'm going to have time to go or a ride. I have a couple friends that said they would let me borrow their camera but if that doesn't work out, I might just shoot on my phone.

I've recently been watching this YouTube video on making I-Phone footage look cinematic and I have to say it's making me think twice about using a professional camera. Here's the link to watch the whole video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf5SSJw3HGQ&t=281

The good news is I also have adobe so everything the guy is doing in the video, I can do (because I also know how to edit :))

I'm going to start filming this week most likely. I might film the dinner scene first since its the longest and it will help me dictate how much time I have for the beginning scene. I WON'T make the same mistake as last time. THIS TIME, I will save absolutely EVERYTHING I film so I don't lose it.

Hopefully the result is as good or close to as good as I envision it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR 1 AND 2 POST

  CCR 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlzhBwYmGSg CCR 2:                                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaW...