Sunday, March 24, 2024

Editing Day Two

 What's up blog? Today is day 2 of editing. Here in Italy, we were out pretty much all day but I finally got some time to sneak in some editing. If you guys got to catch my last blog, you saw that I pretty much finished the first part of the movie opening and my goal for tonight is to finish the whole entire thing. I pretty much have to since I have to get started right away on my CCRs. So let's get on with it then!

Ok, I'm back literally 5 hours later. I did not think it was gonna take this long but I finally finally finished I cannot believe it. It's 5 am right now in Italy and I'm nearly dead so I'll show you guys a bit of the process.



So above is pretty much the whole editing process. I also had to film some scenes during the day because my dad was on a trip pretty much these past 2 weeks and so the dinner scene was filmed the day he came back. I added this filter called Warlock to kind of hide the blue in the background for one of the shots(obviously If I was going to add it to one I had to add it to all or it would look weird, but it turned out pretty good). The yellow thing you guys see is a little balancing I did between the whites and blacks so the scene would not look too dark and poor.

For the subtitles, I made a custom preset that now that I look back at it looks very similar to the Netflix subtitles which I think is kind of neat :)) It also came in handy cause all I had to do was copy and paste and change the words.



I'm beyond happy I edited with CapCut. The whole experience was super super long but I feel like it would taken much more time and would have been more stressful with Adobe since the playback screen always lags and makes my computer break down and shed tears.

CCRs. here I come!
 









No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR 1 AND 2 POST

  CCR 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlzhBwYmGSg CCR 2:                                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaW...