Monday, March 18, 2024

Uh oh! CCR's?

Yes, as you guys can se by the title, its time to start the CCR. Now mind you, I still am in the process of editing my movie opening. Yesterday I was actually editing and my Premiere started going crazy. It kept on turning off my monitor. I tried turning off the GPU accelerator but the problem still occurred. I was thinking of using CapCut since I'm also really comfortable with it and it's nowhere near as demanding as Adobe Premiere.

Anyways back to the CCR's; Since I'm going to travel to Italy, I'm going to ask my sister to record me walking down the street and walk up to me as if I'm famous and ask me questions about the film. I got this idea from a popular TikTok trend where someone walks up to someone famous and asks to tour their home. Obviously instead of the home we would just be walking as I'm answering the questions and I would edit in clips from my blogposts and movie opening.

I might film the other CCR either today, tomorrow, or Wednesday. For that one, it might not be as entertaining. I might do a PowerPoint presentation or I could do a call show where people call in and I ask me questions. I might do the second one and again I would edit pictures and videos in to show what I'm talking about.

I will be keeping you guys updated on both CCR's and my movie opening editing process which I'm going to continue today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR 1 AND 2 POST

  CCR 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlzhBwYmGSg CCR 2:                                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaW...